Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to the Gun Show

New Year's Eve Day {2010} we decided we wanted to do something fun and different.  We drove ourselves out to Vacaville and went shooting!  We took turns chasing Scarlett around outside and in the fishing/hunting store next door.  Rob has shot a gun before, and I am pretty sure my Dad has too, but Kyle, Mom and I have never done it.  It was a lot of fun.  Mom and I were a bit jumpy for the first 10 minutes- as in, anytime anyone shot, we literally jumped- but it was a blast.
Kyle, locked and loaded.  He was a great shot.
 Dad had pretty fantastic aim.
 I was much better with the rifle than the hand gun.
 Rob was not too shabby of a shot, either.  I feel so safe with him...  :)
 Mom was a regular Annie Oakley.
 When we were all shot-out, we went to BJ's for lunch.
Thanks, again, to Auntie Ashley for the "see-food" lesson at Christmas.
 Gotta love this cute face.
 "More pizookie!  More pizookie!"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Scarbaby's face in that last picture is hilarious! She has a look on her face like "Who ate all the pizookie? Is it really all gone?! Are you kidding me?" Or maybe Grandma ate the last bite and she just cannot believe it!