My twenty-sixth birthday was absolutely wonderful. I have an amazing family, and many generous friends who spoiled me rotten! I loved the texts, emails, calls, facebook messages, and all the random treats and gifts brought to my doorstep (like hand-dipped chocolate strawberries and caramel coconut pretzels with chocolate and toasted marshmallow, YUM).
After a good early morning workout, Rob made delicious french toast and gave me my gifts. I spent the morning with this little girl, as usual. Is she not the most beautiful little person you have ever seen?
At noon I headed to Greenhaus Spa for a 90 minute hot stone massage. Heaven. Lupe and I are officially best friends.
After a long hot shower, we went to St. Helena for dinner at Pizzeria TraVigne with my parents.
Our server brought me a birthday gelato. A mix of mint chip, and Coconut Almond Joy. Delicious.
Scarlett could not wait to get her hands on the ice cream.
We stopped by my parents' so I could open my gifts- though I am pretty sure Scarlett opened the majority of them.
Every day is like Christmas in this little girl's world.
One year older, and hopefully wiser, too. Thanks, again, for all the love.










4 comments:
Looks like you had a fab birthday. Scarlett has such beautiful blue eyes! Did you plan your Disneyland trip?
Happy Birthday to you! Looks like it was wonderful.
i love how much you adore your family. looks like they treated you well, as expected. happy birthday nicole!
I just love the first picture of her! Her eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment