We had a wonderful Easter this year. We started with Scarlett's little basket of goodies at our house, and then went to Grandma and Granddad's for another basket, some yummy breakfast and an Easter Egg hunt.
Scarlett didn't really care for the egg hunt- she just wanted the candy inside.
We were really spoiled this Easter and not only had Kyle home, but Ashley flew in the night before, as well.
Sorry, Xander, you have demon eyes in this photo!
Baby all gussied up for church with Granddad.
The Hisermans joined us for the egg hunt (inside my parents' house, since it was raining).
For a brief moment in time, Scarlett wore a little clip in her hair.
Playing a little "tag" with Aunt "Ashee".
This photo is completely overexposed, but I love the look of pure joy on Scarlett's face.
We hosted Easter dinner at our house this year- we had my family, two great-aunts, the Bradens, Hisermans and Moores, for a total of 23 people. It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed great food (thanks to everyone for bringing something so I didn't have to do it all!), and even better company. I was busy hosting so I didn't get any pictures- until these guys got a hold of their sugar cookies.
Handsome Ira, or "I-I" as Scarlett calls him.
This little lady had at least two cookies... what a sneak.
Happy Easter 2011!


















1 comment:
Looks like a great Easter. Her dress is beautiful!! Glad Ashley got to join the family for the holiday!
Post a Comment