Friday, June 3, 2011

Bieber Fever

What is it about Justin Bieber that makes little girls go goo-goo-ga-ga?  It must be the hair. 
Our sweet friend Maddie is a huge Bieber fan and hosted an amazing Bieber Fever Party.  We ate the Biebs favorite meal for dinner, spaghetti and meatballs, and then all the kids gathered around the TV with their popcorn and candy to watch.... NEVER SAY NEVER!
 I think my favorite part of the evening was Dylan (the only boy) telling me he only came because he wanted to be able to say he had been to two parties in one day, and that he HATES, REALLY HATES, Justin Bieber.
Sweet Maddie was really dedicated to her Bieber.  When all of her friends left to go play upstairs, she stayed.  Lisa, Mom and I ended up going and watching the end with her so she wasn't alone.
The documentary was hilarious!  9 year old girls were screaming, and sobbing "I am so in love with him!".  So funny.
Scarlett has been a fan of the Bieb for the last few months- ever since her friend Ben serenaded her at Cold Stone singing- "baby, baby, baby, oh!".  Scarlett sings it loud and proud, and often.  She actually sat for the first few minutes of the movie... and then went from person to person checking out their candy stash.
Thanks for a great evening, Maddie!  And, thank you, Justin.

3 comments:

Meri said...

Looks like fun! I feel I should mention that Bieber is my favorite thing to hear when I work in the Kids/Baby/Maternity section at the Gap.:)

B&K said...

Hehe! That is too cute. When Emma was a NB we used to sing the baby baby song to her and she would giggle and laugh...hmm what is it about that boy? :-)

Thompsons said...

What a cutie! I love all the expressions she has and her cute personality portrayed in every picture. Aren't girls so fun!