A few weekends ago, we hosted a Friends-Giving Pot luck. It was A LOT of work (especially for a 29 week pregnant woman), but it was so worth it. We had 23 people in attendance and everyone brought something to share. I had fun decorating- and had thought about making this a yearly tradition... maybe by next year I will be ready to host again :)
The (delicious) menu: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, Arkansas Beans (bacon wrapped green beans), stuffing, baked potato soup, cranberry sauce, sour cream potatoes, and rolls. For dessert we had a few pumpkin pies, mixed berry cream cheese bars, and I made my family's favorite chocolate pie.
I did a horrible job documenting the evening- but tried to snap a few photos as people were leaving. Though, I missed a few families, including my own- as usual.
The Moores: Kathy, Asher, Colin, Ira.
Scarlett loving on Addesyn.
Getting her boys together- Ira and Blake.
The Durans: Marcos, Melody, Mason.
The McClains: Gregg and Erin.
The Rineharts: Addesyn, Patrick, Mikali.
We are thankful to have wonderful friends to share such fun nights with. Thanks to all for contributing and making our first Friends-Giving a great success.














No comments:
Post a Comment