Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gymnastics Zone

One of the high lights of our week is going to Scarlett's gymnastics class.  We brought Grandma one week so I could snap some pictures... little did I know you aren't allowed to take pictures while you're there, so I snapped a few as quickly as I could!
Doing flips on the bar.
 Scarlett loves the trampoline- it is her absolute favorite part of gymnastics.




 We take the class with our handsome little friend, Ira.



 Nothing makes this little monkey happier than being able to run around, jump around, and dance!

 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Obsessed with these pictures! It is definitely always a highlight of our week. Can't wait to come back.

Becky said...

these are darling! looks like she literally is having a blast. and boy does she have some moooves!

The Alvords said...

K she is seriously so cute! I love that she is in gymnastics already. I can't wait to do things like this with Lucy.

Thompsons said...

She is so adorable Nicole. I bet she just has a blast in gymnastics!!