Thursday morning Pam and Marcelle were heading home, so we all got up early and headed down to the new Disney's Aulani Resort lagoon and rented paddle boards. None of us had done it before- and it was a lot of fun.
You can see Rob way out there.
Certainly not a good angle- what pregnant person wants to post a picture of their butt? But it is the only proof I have of being there and participating in the activity. I did stand up- this was just me paddling out.
There was a floating raft we all swam out to after.
We spent the rest of the day at the beach and pool- and then headed to La'ie on the other side of the island to see where Kyle would be living while attending Brigham Young University Hawaii.
His new home is pretty close to the Temple so we walked around the grounds and took a few family photos.
Scarlett was just not the easiest person to get family photos with this trip.
The Temple is beautiful.
I realized after getting home and going through pictures that I didn't take any of Kyle's new place, or while we were on campus. I'm kind of bummed about that. But we had fun, and I guess I don't need pictures to remember that.
















No comments:
Post a Comment