Friday, December 2, 2011

Grandma Turner

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we drove down to San Jose to visit Grandma Turner.  I love going to see her- she is one of those people you can just talk and talk with, and the conversation never dries up or gets boring.  She is a wonderful woman and I am grateful to have her in my life.
 Scarlett got a kick out of playing in the tree in the backyard.  I have many memories climbing this very same tree.
 Even though she looked everywhere EXCEPT at the camera... she still looks amazingly beautiful.
 I love this little girl- and she is growing up so fast.  The other day, we were talking, she was telling me about what she did at the gym while I "essersized", and she was answering my questions, and I had to stop and really look at her.  When did my little baby become this little girl I have real, meaningful conversations with?  I just love her to pieces.

1 comment:

Melissa and Matt said...

She is so beautiful! It is amazing how fast these little babies grow.