Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Girls

 We are having way too much fun snuggling, and kissing on our cute girls. They will be the best of friends as they grow up, I just know it.
 Scarlett wakes up in the morning wanting to hold baby sister.  She goes to bed wanting to help feed baby sister one last time.  When Sydney cries, Scarlett rushes to her side and says, "I know.  It's Ok, baby sister.  I know.  I here."
 Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being a Mama to these two little girls?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Darling!

alisha said...

They are so cute together! What little buddies. My girls were jumping in the crib together and all I could hear was hysterical laughing. I'm so happy that everything went so smoothly for you and I just love baby girl's name! My visiting teaching companion's 5 month old is named Sydney (her 4th girl) and she said that the other name they considered for her was Scarlett! What are the odds? Congrats Nicole! Your girls are so beautiful!

Cindy Turner said...

Oh, look at my two beautiful grandbabies. Love your posts.

Megan said...

So cute!!

~Trish said...

so sweet. Glad I got to hold and meet Sydney. So adorable!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet! When our baby cries - Evan goes to the other side of the house and slams the door :)

Em said...

They are so, so, so cute! Makes me tear up looking at them (could be the pregnancy hormones adding to the joy of your sweet ones). Like I told you the other day - I hope JT takes being a big brother nearly as well. I can't wait until March so Scarlett can share her baby sister with me for a couple of days!