We spent a fun few days up in Tahoe a few weeks ago. Ashley and Kyle drove out from Salt Lake and it was so fun to see them. I have been incredibly awful with my camera lately. I didn't take any pictures of Scarlett swimming at the pool. This little lady loves the water. She takes a "noo" (noodle) in with her and off she goes. She swims by herself and doesn't want anyone's help.
The first night, after dinner, Scarlett saw these kids hooked in to harnesses and jumping really high on trampolines. She decided she wanted to do it, and thanks to the encouragement of Aunt Ashees, I went and bought her a ticket.
Waiting, ever so patiently, for her turn.
This face really says it all.
Still waiting....
And finally, after waiting an hour, it was Scarlett's turn. She chickened out. I knew she would.
We enjoyed some popcorn and chips and salsa in the afternoons at the hotel.
Outside there was a band playing and as soon as that music started, her booty started shaking.
We met Jackson the horse and loved petting him and saying "neigh!".
On our last day in Tahoe we headed down to the Hippie Show (that's what we grew up calling it, which is completely politically incorrect, it is an Art Festival- but will forever be called the Hippie Show in my family). Scarlett was exhausted. Too much swimming- not enough naps!
Scarlett did sleep in a big girl bed for the first time on this trip- Rob and I got a two room suite so we could have a bedroom, and Scarlett could have her own room, she definitely needs her wind down time away from everyone else. I think she liked it. Maybe we'll transition soon...?













1 comment:
So much fun, I am glad you had such a great trip! Remember we want to see you in pictures too!
Post a Comment