Yay!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I hope everything has been going well thus far. The first trimester is always the worst for me. Can't wait to hear what this one is. :)
Oh my Nicole I didn't know you were preggers! How exciting! We are expecting baby #2 in November. Scarlett will be such a great big sister. :-) vacations will never be the same as long as you have a toddler or more lol. Good luck with everything!
I was married to my husband on the fifth of January, 2007 in the Oakland, CA LDS Temple. After living in 5 different cities in 2 years, we are finally settled in my hometown of Napa Valley. Rob is a real estate investor, running our company Valentia Financial, and also works as a hearing aid dispensor in his two stores in the North Bay Area. I am a stay-at-home mommy to our beautiful little Scarlett, born the twelfth of October, 2009, and our newest addition, Sydney, who was born January twentieth, 2012. We are an entrepreneurial couple dabbling in various business ventures. We love to travel and itch for an escape if we sit still for too long. Welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy the ramblings, and probably some braggings, of a stay-at-home mom.
17 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! (As shown by the ALL CAPS!)
Yeah Congrats!!!! So exciting! Hope you are feeling well.
congrats!! so excited
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you, Rob & Scarlett!!
Yay!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! I hope everything has been going well thus far. The first trimester is always the worst for me. Can't wait to hear what this one is. :)
YAY!!! Scarlett's shirt is way cute! I hope you are feeling better. Keep all your blog readers posted... we love it :)
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!
the picture wont load but im guessing due to your text and all the comments that its safe to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am so so excited for you.
nicole, that is so exciting!! congratulations! i can't believe you will be the mama of two!
That is so awesome. What a great way to start the year.
Exciting! So happy for you guys!
Oh my Nicole I didn't know you were preggers! How exciting! We are expecting baby #2 in November. Scarlett will be such a great big sister. :-) vacations will never be the same as long as you have a toddler or more lol. Good luck with everything!
...and what a cute big sister she'll be- congrats!
congratulations! that is so awesome. you look beautiful pregnant and scarlett is going to be a great big sister! can't wait to hear all the updates.
Congratulations! What an awesome way to start the year!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you! :)
Congrats you guys!! I so wanted two girls just so bedrooms and playrooms could stay the same. That part counts in the cheaper department!!
Post a Comment