We saw the pediatrician today.
Sydney's 4 Month Stats:
Height: 25.5 inches (90th)
Weight (she gained!): 13lbs 8oz (50th)
Head Circum: 41.5 cm (50th)
Height to Weight Ratio: 5th percentile.
She did great with her shots. She didn't even flinch for the first one. And only cried for about 30 seconds after the second. Sweet baby.
One of my conversations with Scarlett today:
Me: Scar- can I take a picture of you holding that real quick?
Scarlett: No, thanks.
Me: Just real quick. I want to send it to Granddad.
Scarlett: Mom, I do not like to take pictures. I just really don't like them.
Me: Why not?
Scarlett: I don't like them.
Me: You will wish you had them when you are old. You can look back and remember what you did when you were little.
Scarlett: I just think that is a really bad idea.
Love her!



No comments:
Post a Comment