Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I am eternally grateful to be the Mother of these two children.
“Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels.”  (LDS.org, In Conference Report, Oct. 1942).
I am grateful to my Mom for always putting her children first.  For always standing by us.  For loving us unconditionally.  For telling us what she is really thinking, and not sugar coating it.  I appreciate her example, and hope I can one day be the mother she is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole, You are also a great mother and we appreciate all you do for Rob and your girls. This picture is precious. Kathy

Cindy Turner said...

You are a wonderful mother! I am so lucky to watch you with your girls daily! Love you, Mom