Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We celebrated Father's Day (yes, in June) by spending part of the weekend in Sacramento.  We had a BBQ lunch, enjoyed the pool, and got to spend time with all the wonderful Dads in my life; My Grandpa, my Dad, and of course, my husband.
Granddad is Scarlett's favorite swimming  buddy.  They spent a good amount of time playing "rescue".  Granddad would swim out...
 And Scarlett would tow him back to safety.

Also on the agenda was a lot of water basketball.  (I am embarrassed to admit we played HORSE, and I lost. Dad and I both lost to Mom).
 
 Seeing as though I have been the world's worst picture taker lately, it is not surprising that I didn't take a single picture on the actual day we celebrated my girls' Dad, nor did I take a single picture of the father of my children.  But let it be known, Rob Fuller is the best Dad a kid could ask for.  And certainly the best Dad that I could ask for.  He is always thinking of ways to make my life easier- even getting up to feed Sydney (since she is a nocturnal eater) from time to time, even though he has to be up much earlier than I do in the morning.  The girls love you.  And I love you, Fuller.

These random shots of Sydney were taken sometime... in June?  I caught her sucking her toes after her bath- but alas, I was too slow with the camera.  Little stinker's a cutie.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love Sydney and her long eyelashes. Darling, sweet baby girl.