Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scarlett's Sweet Shoppe

It's party time!  Scarlett talked for weeks about her upcoming birthday and party.  Weeks.  She was so thrilled when Saturday finally came and we told her it was time to party.
I don't consider myself a very crafty person, so I will admit, I was incredibly proud of my lollipop invitations.

 We chose one of our favorite parks as our venue, I did not know it was the park where they held soccer, but it still worked great.  We got our little table, and that's all I needed to set up "shoppe".

I am really in love with how these cupcakes turned out.  Loved all the bright colors.


Party people.
 At the shoppe we had Skittles, Rolos, gumballs, Jolly Ranchers, York peppermint patties, Starburst, and Kit-Kats.  We also had little strawberry and grape kabobs.  The kids loved filling their individual cups full of their favorite goodies.

Sydney loved playing with all the kids, crawling in the grass, and hanging out with Grandma and Granddad, she was a little distressed that all she got to eat were some cheerios.

 Chocolate, and strawberry cupcakes, with homemade frosting.  Mmm.  Pretty, aren't they?

 Aunt Deb came to party.

 One happy little three year old.
  
 Sweet Addesyn.  We just love her.  I have known her mommy since elementary school.

 Cute brothers.  Love these boys.
 Pinata time!













 It did eventually break, and the kids scrambled to collect more sugary treats.
Happy birthday to you....
 Ira is my kind of kid- get that cupcake!
The Stephens family.
 Sweet baby James.  Such a big smile!
The kids were so cute when it came time for presents, they were so eager for Scarlett to open what they brought for her.  So sweet.  We are blessed with so many wonderful friends here.


Happy, happy, happy birthday, Scarlett Ann.

3 comments:

B&K said...

Oh I love this party!!! Sooo cute!!! You're amazing:-)

Megan said...

what a fun birthday party! scarlett's pants are so cute : )

Kelly said...

Such a fun party! Please thank Scarlett for inviting James. It was his first birthday party :)